Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Hard Head

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hard Head

That is my new nickname for Bryant. I took him yesterday to get his stiches removed. I have to be a little sneaky and not tell them where we are going in order for them to get ready without any problems. So I was talking to Traci, and mentioned that I where I was taking them. The minute it was out of my mouth, I knew I was in for it! Bryant immediately started shaking his head and saying, "No, dotor!" And his eyes filled with tears!

I got him there and he did great. He cried but he didn't struggle, and when he was done, I was so proud! Cause he looked up at Dr. Andy and said, "Tink you, dotor Annie," so sweetly. Then as we are walking down the hall to the door, he looks over his shoulder... and runs into the wall! Lord, help that child!

Also on Monday we were at my Mom's house for a few hours, and he does a perfect tumbling pass down the stairs. Not a scratch on him!

Here's a before and after:





His hair now lays down flat over that area again! yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home