Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Where does the time go?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Where does the time go?

It sure has been a full week! And really I don't have a lot to show for it! :) Tres needed some things like pjs so I went to Belk because I had a gift card for $50. They were having a clearance sale, so this is what I got: 3 shirts, 2 pair pjs, 7 shorts (for next year!)... and all for $44. Then I went over to the men's department and found Hankie a couple of shirts for $6! I love finding good deals to make our money go further. It seems that Tres is the only one in need of anything lately, because he is growing so much! Bryant gets all the hand-me-downs plus some, so his closet stays full. Tres also needed a coat or heavy jacket. And I found him one at Costco for $9!! Yeah!

This time of year we see a lot of Hank's parents. Since they have season tickets to the Alabama games, they come and stay with us. It has been nice to see the kids interact with them and get to spend one-on-one time with them. The boys show out quite a bit. And it makes me smile, like the proud momma I am!

My father-in-law built a plane (yeah, you heard me right) a couple of years ago. And he and my mother-in-law flew up this weekend for the game. So the boys and I went and picked them up at the local airport. The boys LOVED that! We watched planes land and take off for a while! And when they finally saw their grandparents it was so funny! They cheered! I have some pics of this, but for some reason, blogger won't upload them. I'll post them later.

After we got them back here, we all took a nap (except Tres who continues to baffle me by growing and not sleeping!). Then we loaded up in the van and went and got the boys hair cut. Then we went by Wal-Mart to pick up a few things for dinner... which turned into popcicles too! Then it was back home to make lasagna. After that, we went out back and the boys played while we relaxed on my swing and chatted. It was a very low key, relaxing day and we thoroughly enjoyed spending it with my in-laws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home