Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: What a Day!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

What a Day!

So I am filling in for my dad's office manager the rest of the week, and until Wednesday of next. I did not realize how much I would miss seeing and playing with my little guys today.

Also, my mom had surgery today. She had a mass removed from around her vocal chord area. She is in a little pain and is groggy, but she is doing all right. After work, I went and checked on her myself.

I'm also feeling a little shakey these days for some reason. I have a 'visitor' and for some reason, that is making me feel so super draggy this month. I mean, I could seriously lay down right now and not get up till morning.

Thank goodness, Tres and Bryant are being pretty low-key kids right now. One's in the tub and the other is watching Stuart Little. I made a pork roast in the crock pot today, so dinner was easy. Thank God for my crock pot!

I'm also feeling a little lethargic about another area of my life. I need some prayers if you got a few to spare. I need some direction, and I just don't know what else to do except keep on pressing in.

Okay, enough rambling! Let me go make sure Tres is getting clean while he's playing scuba diver!