Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tell me how you really feel

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tell me how you really feel

Tonight, Hank and I took the boys to the park for a change. We had dinner under the pavilion and let them play well past sundown. It was nice. No one was at the park except us. As we were headed to the pavilion to eat, Tres picked a weed. I guess he thought it was a dandelion, because he was blowing on it like he expected it to blow away. When nothing happened, he got this look of disgust on his face, threw the weed on the ground, and said, "Piece of crap!"



I took this picture of Tres the other night after his bath. He has been doing this fake laugh thing lately where he sort of forces a laugh out, followed by "That's the funniest thing I never heard!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

That is great. I love it!

9:33 PM  
Blogger dana said...

It must be a stage or something that all kids start, and I am not sure when it ends, cuz Jesse started that fake laugh thing last year and still does it... just not as often.

6:41 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Too funny!

9:34 AM  
Blogger native-nc said...

LOL-your kids' stories always make me laugh. Thanks for sharing!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home