Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: 5 Things...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 26, 2006

5 Things...

5 Things in my Fridge...

1. Root Beer
2. A unopened bottle of champagne (from my honeymoon)
3. Boo-Bunny (a little ice cube thing inside of a fuzzy bunny holder for all your boo-boo needs!)
4. Left-over spaghetti and meatballs & bar-b-que (Ms. Vickie's recipe)
5. Apple Slices

5 Things in my Closet...

1. My wedding dress in the airtight box
2. A filing cabinet
3. 2006 Christmas Presents
4. Beads and stuff to make jewelry
5. 10 ba-zillion sweatshirts and sweaters

5 Things in my Purse (Who calls it a handbag, anyway?)...

1. A bag of Gardetto's
2. And idea for a new song, jotted down on my Crosslife Bulliten
3. Teaberry Gum purchased at World Market
4. A handy dandy voice recorder
5. An "in-case-of-emergency" pacifier

5 Things in my Car...

1. One very sad and almost damaged beyond repair portable DVD player!
2. 'el Cd's
3. Hand Sanitizer
4. Toys
5. Soundtrack to 'At Last' by Etta James for Jennifer Jone's wedding

YOUR TURN!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

First...I can't believe you have presents- I'm a DIE HARD Nov. 25th shopper....3 am in the store parking lot (Connie is right there with me)

People who have a handbag call it a handbag....it's a bag or could also be called a duffle!! :)

I forgot about Hand Sanitizer.....we BATH in that stuff....4 door car- one in each door!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I was raised calling purses, pocketbooks and ear-rings were ear-bobs.

10:44 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Jamie starts shopping for Christmas the day after Christmas!

At Last...One of my favorite songs ever!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home