Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: You'll never guess...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 26, 2006

You'll never guess...

...where I am! I'm sitting at the good old Neighborhood Plumber filling in for the office manager who had a family emergency. Ah, the memories! It kind of feels weird sitting here where I worked for about four years. But it also feels good to know that it's just temporary and that the extra money will come in handy when Hank and I go to Colorado in August.

This weekend was good. Friday night we went for an evening swim at my parent's house. When it gets as hot as it's been lately, I enjoy the evening swims more than anything!! And you don't have to worry about sunscreen. Saturday, we did some family stuff at home. Then, Hank and I got a last minute sitter and went out for several hours in the afternoon. Can I just pause here and say something. Some people don't like to ever be away from their kids, and I think it's wonderful that they can do that... but I need an occassional break and Saturday was one of them. I think it makes me a better mommy. Anyway, we just went window shopping and ate at Del Toro. When we got home, we got a call from my parent's wanting one of the boys to spend the night. It ended up being Tres, since Bry will be spending a week with them when we are in Colorado. So that was a nice break too! God knows when you need some down time, people.

Sunday was a full day. Church first. Then to the Olive Garden (have you ever had their Steak Gorganzalo Alfredo?) with my parents, and Matt, Kayla and baby Tyler. I wish I had had my camera, because Tyler is so stinkin' cute!! After that, we got home for a few hours, where Hank and I made a few bracelets and necklaces for some upcoming events for 'el.

Then I went and met 'el. We sand last night at Friendship Independent Church in Fultondale. It was a fun night. It always is with those girls! And God is good no matter what! Well, that's about it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Girl I welcome those breaks too! We aren't bad moms... we're honest moms!!!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I got to keep those sweet boys today! We ate fresh strawberries dipped in sugar too! YUMMO

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home