Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: New Pass-time

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

New Pass-time

Well, Hank and I have both found new ways to pass our time... or waste it... whatever you want to say! I have found out that I like making the jewelry that we sale for the group I sing in. And I have also been surprised that I make pretty cute stuff that people seem to like. Hank found a new computer program called Photo Story. He downloaded if when we got our new computer. We were able to put together a very cool and touching 'story' for my dad with all the pics of him with my kids and at my wedding to a couple of really sappy and sweet songs! :) I wish I knew a way to post it on here.

Today, my parents came over for brunch. I made breakfast biscuit calzones, and strawberry pizza. Then Hank and Dad poured some concrete out back. Since we fenced in our back yard, we wanted to pour a pad over on the side of our house that no one sees. Then we will put our yard equipment and tools and stuff over there... out of sight!! Yeah!! That took just about all afternoon. The boys and I were going to take Hank to do something special tonight (can't tel you cause he will probably read this and it's a surprise!), but we decided to do it tomorrow night and go swimming instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home