Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Boys of Summer

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Boys of Summer



We're going swimming today! My boys love the pool this summer. Tres puts his water wings on and just kicks all around... even the deep end! Bryant will put water wings on and an Elmo ring around his waste and jump off the stairs. He will also jump off the side to me, but only if I say, "One for the money, two for the show, three to get ready... Go, cat, go!"

2 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

Love the new look! Yours & the blog!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

That picture on the top of your blog cracks me up everytime I see it. It looks like Tres is about to give Bryant a slap on the back of his head. Too cute!!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home