Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Busy Week!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Busy Week!

Well, it's been a busy one so far! On Monday, I did all of our laundry... and that included about three loads of mattress pads and sheets since Tres has been having a few accidents(We have been limiting liquids at night and prompting him to go potty a couple of times before bedtime to eliminate that!). Tuesday, 'el went and sang at The Oaks on Parkwood, a retirement community over in Hoover/Bessemer. Such a nice facility and we met some super nice people! This was our second time to sing at a retirement community and both times have been so fun! It just seems like smiling at someone can make there day better.
Mrs. Weisenhunt
I met this one lady named Mrs. Weisenhunt. I was talking to someone across the room, and she was smiling at me so brightly that I just felt drawn to her. We got to chatting and she told me she had 8 kids, 19 grandkids and 17-18 great-grandkids (she actually couldn't remember! So cute!). After we ministered, she came up to me and said she was so happy to see and meet young people willing to proclaim the name of Jesus in this day and age. That made me feel proud.
Yesterday, I went over to my parent's house and let the boys play with their cousin Luke, while I organized under my mom's sink, her bedroom, and a linen/toy closet. Then after that, we went swimming.
Tres is trying to learn to go underwater. This is as far as he gets!
This morning, Hank had a job interview in Clanton. It's not in his field, but it has the potential to make money. Just pray for us. Especially Hank. I don't want my husband unhappy in his profession, and if working outside of his field will make him miserable I don't want him to do it. But, if he thinks he can do well and be happy... then I say go for it. You only live once. And, maybe I'm naive, but I think my husband can do anything he puts his mind to.
Well, that's it for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me more,

Mom

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home