Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I know he's gonna kill me when he's older...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, June 23, 2006

I know he's gonna kill me when he's older...

But I just feel the need to share these precious moments with you guys! I mean, how often do you get to capture the joys of potty training so vividly? What do you guys think?





I think he's gonna graduate from high school, college, get his first job, get married, have kids, live a long life, then pass away in those yellow boots!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I think you need to be on the lookout for some of those yellow boots in bigger sizes!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I love those yellow boots! That face cracks me up. RRRAAARRRRR Bickie!!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen some boots up here in Alaska that he might love. Bryant could probably work on the charter boats up here when he gets older since those guys wear boots all day long. Not as fancy as Bryant's, but boots just the same. The face is a neat-o Boemer face.

Your mother-in-law

12:47 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

priceless

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home