Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: F/T 2 P/T

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

F/T 2 P/T

This is my last full time day. Well... at least here at my dad's office. Now I will be a part-timer and full-time at home.

I will be trying to come in here at the office each morning from 6 am- 9 am and then head home to my family! Yeah! God is good people. This is a prayer answered!!

I will be pursuing some more freelance writing from home. My goal is to get published in 2006!

I will also be more able to pursue singing and music writing.

I'm excited. I keep hearing in my head "It's a new season, Jamie. It's a new day." God has some plans and I can't wait to see them come to fruition!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such confirmation! that is the same song Keith and I have been singing this year. We rang in the new year @ an Israel Houghton concert and that song was definately the anthem..."Fresh anointing is coming my way!"

9:50 AM  
Blogger Danielle B. said...

I am so happy for you. Hope you have lots of time to spend with your boys. I know they will love having mommy at home with them more.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm really glad things worked out so that you are finally able to be at home where you desire.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home