Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Fun Things To Do Today:

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Fun Things To Do Today:

1- Tell my best friend Traci that she and Liv can't come over for a playdate. We haven't seen Liv since she was 15 months old I think... a good 7 months or more. I hate that, but I know Traci doesn't want to expose Liv to this nastiness. I'll definitely take a raincheck, Trac!

2- Call the doctor's office.

2- Disinfect Tres's bedroom.

3- Try to air out my bedroom.

4- Wash sheet, towels, and washrags used in the great 4:25 and 4:45 clean-ups in hot water with clorox!

5- Keep two stir crazy kids happy.... maybe play-dough can help.

6- Un-decorate my house. :(

7- Try to catch a stinkin' nap!! I'm scared to go back to bed now.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh poor Jamie....What a way to end 2005!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

I am so dissapointed about our play date. One of my New Year resolutions is to see you and your family in 2006. : ) Hope they are feeling better.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home