Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: What a week!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

What a week!!

So I am training the lady who is going to take over my full-time office manager position. This past week was a whirl wind of computer programs and first of the year stuff... so I didn't have much time to update my blog. I also started another part-time job. I am the assistant volleyball coach for the Alambama Jrs. 12 and under team. It has been fun to be involved with volleyball again. The pay is decent and it only require about 3-4 hours a week, and additional pay when we have tournaments. It's a lot of fun!
So next week is my LAST FULL TIME WEEK!! Praise God! Hank and I are excited and a little nervous. I have a list about a mile long of things I want to take care of in my house now that I will have some time to devote to it. I figure if I can get 1-3 things done on my list a day, I will be ready to leave the house in about 2 weeks with it completely in order!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

I understand about being excited & nervous about quitting your job. I felt the same way when I quit!

12:52 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

Where ya going in two weeks??

3:20 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Hey girl! Just wanted you to know I am back in the blog world! I am so excited for you that you will be able to stay home most of the time! That's awesome! Stay in touch!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I am so excited about you being a stay-at-home mom and yet I am so sad. I am really going to miss keeping Bryant. He has been such a positive influence on Felicity (hey, she learned how to stick up for herself...and to share (: hehe), a bundle of joy for me, and just a great kid all around. You are very blessed to have such a wonderful family and I am not just saying that. I am so sorry about this past week with sickness and such but hopefully my last day with Bryant will make up for the days I missed this week. We love you guys!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

HEY! THERE'S ANOTHER NICOLE! Well this is THE NICOLE (JK)... anyways... i'm glad you are able to move to part time. Good luck with the list... let me know when you wanna get together!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

yeah! I know this has been a long time goal for you. That is wonderful! Can't wait to see you at the volley ball tournaments.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home