Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Time Check: 4:25 AM

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Time Check: 4:25 AM

Yes, folks. That's right. It's 4:25 AM and here I sit with fresh PJ's on listening to the sounds of Rolie Polie Olie and the washer humming, while a strong scent of Lysol seasons the air.
Tres has been battling a bug since Wednesday. He started having diarhea. In fact, he had such a bad accident, I spent Wednesday morning before work scrubbing the carpet at the end of our bed.
Then Wednesday night/Thursday morning, Tres kept Hank and myself awake on and off because his tummy was hurting. He ended up up-chucking in his bed at about 3 that morning. The next day, he seemed to be feeling somewhat better. No throw-up, but A LOT of messy diapers.... So I went back to work on Friday and Tres went with me. He didn't eat much and had a couple of bad pull-up accidents, but I thought it was getting better. So much so, that I even hired a sitter last night! I'm sorry you and Daniel were exposed, Crystal!

Well, it's now 4:43, and I just got done cleaning my bathroom floor and my toilet where my little guy just made his last deposit. I have him set up on the couch with a Sprite and a garbage can.

Please pray this is not contagious. I want my family healthy!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I'm sure we'll be OK. If not, then maybe our systems needed a good cleaning. :)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home