Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Good-bye 2005!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Good-bye 2005!

So this will be my last post of the year!! Both of our boys are sound asleep and we are praying for a quiet, restful, night free from vomit. We feel our family has been blessed beyond measure this past year:

1- We gained control of our finances!! And are a month short of being DEBT FREE (except our house).

2- I joined a singing group and have been loving using my talent and creativity to further God's Kingdom in my own small way.

3- Saw my boys tackle life with zest! And am so proud to say that they are loving, sweet, correctable boys.

4- Seen major growth in our marriage.

5- We paid respects to Hank's Grammy Brown this year as well. Mrs. Boemer's mother passed away in March.

6- Helped welcome into the world my brother's first son, Tyler Steven Morrison on October 22, 2005.

7- Hank & Tres took a trip without Jamie & Bryant to Disney.

And much, much more. God has been good. Lord, we commit the coming year to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home