Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005


I stole this picture from my husband's blog (listed as Hankie under my buddies). I have been wanting to get to the beach lately... or maybe I have just been wanting to escape both of our families :)... and have been thinking about our past trips. This one was taken at Sunset in Hawaii. We had such a great time! I would love to go back one day... but man it was expensive! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Lucky!!!!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Joyjoyjoyjoydownnmy said...

Hi My name is Meg and from going to Warriorforworships blog I found bombaboy22's blog which had a comment posted by you :)Ijust wanted to say. Way to go Christian Mom bringing up boys, good marriage. "You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you" Also I would really like to go to the beach with my husband too :)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home