Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: INCOMING!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

INCOMING!!

My in-laws are coming in town this Sunday. We are looking forward to spending some time with them. They haven't really gotten to spend a lot of one-on-one time with our youngest son, Bryant, and we are anxious to show him off a bit!
Is it weird to anyone that I call my in-laws Mr. B and Mrs. Boemer? Someone told me that the other day. It doesn't feel weird to me... it just feels natural.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I don't think it's weird at all!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

nope its not weird... well i guess it is but hey! i call my inlaws mr and mrs. brock... my mother in law has said i can call her chris or mom but my father in law has never said anything... oh well

7:45 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Well, I'm from the OLD school. I've had two Mothers-in-law and I never called them by their first name. It was always Mrs. Fulgham and Mrs. Culver. I think to call them by their first name, unless they request you to, is disrespectful.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

It's not weird to me - I do the same thing!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home