Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: LAN Party

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 13, 2005

LAN Party

Friday was busy, but so much fun!! I got up earlier than usual and packed overnight bags for both boys. They, along with Tonnie's two munchkins, were spending the night at my parent's house. Tonnie and Brett had organized a LAN party. We'll get to that in just a minute.
I had to get ready for the Mission's Banquet we were having at church, at work. After work, I took Tres over to Mom's house then went and picked up Tonnie. We headed to the church. The banquet was nice, but we were all (Tonnie, Kelly, Keri, and myself) ready to get to the party. So after the choir sang, we all snuck out! Hank and I went and had dinner together first. He took me to Jim 'n Nicks (one of my favorite restaurants). He was so sweet! Just wanted to spend time with me!
Then we headed over to the party. When we got there, they had just got all the computers ready. I am sure what the letters in LAN stand for, but I am sure they stand for something. Basically, a bunch of computers are networked together and programmed with a game. We all split up into two teams, and we work to kill off the other team. It is so much fun and highly addictive! We stayed until 12:30... the others stayed until around 2:30, so we were the party poopers!
I will be the first to admit that I am not the best player. I would bum rush and get killed off pretty quickly... or hide and then someone would find me and kill me from behind. So after I would get killed, I would start trash talk between the teams. Good stuff!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I used to do something like that with Mike Petras... he worked at some place where we'd go and meet up with some other guys and we'd sit around all play against each other.

AND NO I NEVER DATED HIM... WE WERE JUST FRIENDS!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home