Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: And then there was Sunday

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, June 13, 2005

And then there was Sunday

Sunday we went to church. I sang a brief solo on a pretty cool song, so that was good. And Pastor Danny preached on a personal mission... a purpose. It was good stuff!! After church, Hank and I hightailed it over to my parent's house, to eat a quick lunch with my dad's mom (Me Maw Susan). The lasagna rocked, Mom!
Then we headed home. The Boemers made it there about 15 minutes after we did. The boys were down for a nap, so we all chilled out and dozed for a while. Tres, Hank, and Mrs. B went to Wal-Mart for a few items I had forgotten when I planned out evening meal. Tres came home with a Batman mask! He was so funny running around with that on! When Bryant woke up, we loaded up in the van, and went and looked at a lot available in Alabaster. Although I knew it was an ideal lot, I thought maybe it is workable... and I was hoping Mr. B would like it. But, he didn't... Hank doesn't... my dad doesn't. So the search goes on. THe only reason I liked it so much was because it was in the neighborhood directly next to the school I want my kids to go to! God will provide!
So we went back to the house, the guys watched the race, and I started on dinner. We had grilled chicken and shrimp (of which Tres ate 5 out of about 9 skewers!), salad, potatos au gratin, and pull a-part bread. Then for dessert, I made a homemade peach cobbler using fresh peaches! It was so good!
After that we let the boys play a while with their grandparents, then I got Bryant tucked in bed. Then I got Tres bathed and tucked in bed. Then Hank and I snuch out to see the 9:30 showing of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Don't waste your money on that one boys and girls. It was good to get out with my honey, though!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Well aren't you little miss homemaker!

8:00 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

Wasn't my favorite movie either.

8:09 PM  
Blogger prftpeace said...

That's the third review of the movie I've heard, the first being yesterday afternoon----my son and daughter-in-love loved it! Guess maybe I'll have to see it and make up my own mind, but I can wait till it's on one of the free movie channels I get.

8:55 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Yeah, I've heard mixed reviews on the movie as well. But I'm huge Angelina fan, so I'll see it just for her. But I'm sure I'll wait to see it on DVD.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home