Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Clean Sweep

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Clean Sweep

Guess what!! I get to have my house cleaned!!! Oh my gosh! I called my mom and asked her about the lady that cleans her house. She had her call me. When I talked to Hank about it, he says "Yeah, remember? That is part of your Christmas present." So she is lined up to come and deep clean my house on Saturday! Oh my gosh... have I dropped into some other dimensional world? I am so excited. I am keeping the boys out of the house ALL DAY on Saturday. And on Sunday, we will go to church, then head home and get them straight to bed, so the house will still be spotless when my out-laws come! LOVE IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

How did the cleaning go??? Did it last more than ten minutes????

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home