Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: My Sweetheart

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

My Sweetheart


These last few days, with Bryant not feeling so well, I have noticed what an excellent little boy Tres is becoming! He is sweet, polite, pleasant. He has his moments when it comes to sharing, eating good-for-you foods, etc. But I just wanted to brag a little on my sweetheart, Tres. He gives me hugs and kisses. He is learning so much and growing up so fast. I wish I could hit the pause button right now so I can enjoy this level of toddler-hood for a while longer! What a precious little boy! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the decrease efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=imtoo zune video converter 3.1.52.0201b ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home