Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tube Time... Again!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Tube Time... Again!

Lord, help us please! We have been having a rough couple of days with Bryant. He had tubes put in his ears about a year ago, when he was 4 months old. They both fell out last month... and since then, he has had ear infection, after ear infection, after DOUBLE ear infection. God love him! I can NOT stand it when he doesn't feel well and nothing I can do helps him! I rotated giving him Tylenol and Motrin... I put ear numbing drops in his ears... I hold him... I sing to him... I rock him... I try to distract him with toys or ice cream... but nothing seems to work. I hate that feeling.
Hank called in sick today (our kids are the reason we even use our sick days most times!) and took him to see his pediatrician. Our pediatrician told us to take him directly to the ENT that put his tubes in orginally. So right now it looks like we may be in for another round of tubes.
I don't mind that, because before the tubes fell out, we had zero problems. I just hate seeing my baby in pain.
Besides that, it just means A LOT less sleep for me when he's upset. I can handle it, but it sure would be nice to get a little more shut eye lately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home