Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Just a Thought

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Just a Thought

My life is exactly what I never knew that I wanted or needed! Thank you God for being SOOOO faithful to me. Even when my back was turned You gently guided and protected. Even when I was at my worst... You were at Your best. Thank you for my husband. Thank you for Tres. Thank you for Bryant. Thank you for our home. Thank you for financial freedom. Thank you for 'el. Thank you for our families. Thank you for our salvation! I love you God!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

AMEN!!!! Funny how what we thought we wanted out of life is not what we really wanted and/or needed.

You've been a blessing these last few days... thanks.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home