Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Photo Session

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Photo Session

What an experience! I am so glad I'm not a model. Keri models some on the side (in fact, you can see her in the upcoming issue of Cooking Light! Go Keri!), so she knows how to look, where to look, what to do, etc. The rest of us were feeling a little silly. We went to Buck Creek Park in Alabaster after church. All of our husbands came and most of our kids. My mom came for a while and then took Bryant home with her to put him down for a nap. A friend of ours, Kelly Lynard came and took some pictures for us (she is really good!). Hank and my mom were also taking pictures. So we had a BUNCH of pictures to choose from when it was all said and done. We chose to do 3 different outfits. A dressy sort-of church look. A capri pant/top. And white shirts with jeans. That was fun. Some of us even changed out hair for the different looks. We laughed a lot! It was fun, but for the most part, I felt out of my element! Keri was great... she kept giving us tips and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home