Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Sleep? Who needs sleep, anyway...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sleep? Who needs sleep, anyway...


I am counting down the hours until Monday when Bryant will get his tubes put in. He is a very uncomfortable baby right now. He hurts and nothing we can do seems to eliminate all his pain. He has to be absolutly exhausted before he finally goes to sleep and that is not like him! He likes to sleep. We've had several rough nights with him. He just wants to be laying on one of us and that makes it hard for us to get the rest we need. I think I may have to schedule myself a little nap sometime today! Can I please have the happy baby pictured above back?  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Girl I know its rough when you kids are sick... You wanna trade places but can't... hope all goes well with the new tubes.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home