Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Living Recorder

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Living Recorder

Watch your mouth mommy! I tell you what, I have a parrot that rides around with me every day. He is 2 1/2 years old and his name is Tres! No conversation is safe... no phrase uttered is secret... no sound made sacred. He is a living recording machine. We went to Wal-mart yesterday, and I was talking to my mom about the guys that work with us. I said that one of our guys was just a helper and not able to make a major repair yet. Tres says in the backseat "He is just a helper, mom."

He is also Mr. Factual lately. He will show me a train from his Thomas collection and say. "This is Mavis. She is black. Her has wheels." And all I can say is thank you for the information!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home