Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Queen For A Day

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Queen For A Day

This has been the best birthday I can remember in a while! After being made to feel special all day... my husband requested that Tres go to my parent's house for the night. So I got home with Bryant, got him fed, bathed, and in bed. Then I got to have a nice long quiet shower. Then when Hank came home, he came bearing gifts! He brought me take-out from Outback! He fixed my plate for me and set me up in our overstuffed chair. We turned on American Idol and chatted while we watched. Then I opened my present from him (remember that my boys got me perfume). He had gotten me a cappacino maker! I have been on a cappacino kick lately! Then I ate while he figured out how to make me a cappacino. We still have to work out a few kinks, cause the first try was a little less than desirable (Thank you so much for trying Hankie!). Then Hankie painted my toenails for me and played with my hair! I tell you, I wish it was my birthday every week! My husband made me feel so loved and special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home