Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Mc Buzz Lightyear

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, January 24, 2005

Mc Buzz Lightyear


Posted by Hello
So my little family was down with the flu bug last week. It started with the littlest guys and worked its way to me. Hank was the only one to escape! What a man I married. He has been such a trooper. Because I literally had zero energy. I have stayed at home for the majority of the week with the boys, and basically took care of them and slept. Anyway, Thursday night was probably the worst night for me. I was so achy and had chills and fever. When Hank called to say he was on his way home from work, I asked him if he would take Tres to McDonalds so I could just rest (Bryant was already in bed). So I went to get Tres dressed. I opened his closet and he walked in behind me. He raised his eyebrows, and said "Oh, momma... my Buzz costume!" You see he got a 'real' Buzz Lightyear costume from his Aunt Betsy for Christmas. I pulled out an Alabama outfit and said "How 'bout this?" He said, "Alabama? Okay," but he was very not pleased. Then he said, "Well, I wear my Buzz costume, but no." I just couldn't help it! Call me a softie if you want, but that little cutie went to McDonalds as Buzz and loved every minute of it. Before he left, I asked him, "Will you be good for Daddy, Tres?" He looked me in the eyes, very seriously and said, "Momma, I not Tres. I Buzz."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home