Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Prayer Request and Update

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, February 04, 2005

Prayer Request and Update

I wanted to update you guys on a prayer request I had posted at the end of last year. Josiah Atchison was diagnosed with an inoperable tumor at the base of his brain stem. He has undergone treatment and is going in tomorrow for an MRI. Because I know that my God can do all things, and even more than what we expect, I am asking you all for some serious prayer! Here is what Josiah's dad, Dan, posted on his website today...

"Well tomorrow morning is the MRI. Not nervous... curious. But not nervous. God has really been helping us. He is so faithful. What a miracle... the miracle of his presence. Funny thing is - it's not a miracle to him, it's just who He is. What a God we serve. I cannot fathom the depths of his love for me and my family. As for tomorrow, it doesn't matter what the doctors say. I believe that it will be a good report but when you make up your mind what "truth" you are going to believe... it narrows your options. God helped us make up our minds a long time ago that the guiding truth for us would be His Word and only His Word. Not the doctors. Not our fears or the voices in our own heads. Not his physical changes due to the medications. Not his moods. Not the MRI. The only real truth, is God's Word. So going in, we know that there is a big difference between getting your hopes up and putting your hope in God...."

PLEASE AGREE WITH DAN AND MARIA FOR THE HEALING OF THEIR SON JOSIAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home