Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Our Own Personal Yoda

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Our Own Personal Yoda

So Tres is a non-stop, full steam ahead, go get 'em little boy these days. He likes to have conversations about just about everything. He tries to bargain for more time before bed times. He mimicks a lot of what we say and do. But one of my favorite things right now is his Yoda phase. Here are some of the comments you could hear on a daily basis in our house:
"We're going to church, we are."
"I'm having a treat, I am."
"We're watching cartoons, we are."
You get the point... I don't want to forget some of these things! What a wonderful precious blessing my little boys are! They definitely keep me on my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home