Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A weekend of "togetherness"

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, February 14, 2005

A weekend of "togetherness"

Hank and I have been doing some talking about how to keep our relationship a priority lately. So this weekend, we decided to go out on Saturday. My friend Jennifer Jones kept the boys for us (THANK YOU SO MUCH JENNIFER!), and we went out. We headed towards the mall. First we went in and hit JCPenney. I had gotten a gift certificate for my birthday (which is tomorrow) for $15. Tres needed some new shoes cause he's got monster feet for a 2 1/2 year old (sz 9 already!). And we had to pick up a baby shower gift and a couple of other things. Then we went to the food court and had lunch. Then we hit the Disney store and got a couple of prizes for the boys out of the clearance section. Then we headed back through Penney's to the car. As we walked through the woman's clothes I kept spotting things I liked, and Mom had given me some money for clothes for my birthday. So I decided to try on a few things while Hank ran a quick errand. I ended up getting a pair of dress slacks, a blazer, and a sweater... all off the clearance racks... and all pieces I can mix and match! After that, Hank and I headed to the Rave theater and used some movie passes we got for Christmas to see "The Wedding Date." It was a decent movie. What I like most about it was just being with Hank, holding his hand... sharing a coke. After the movie, we hit Parisians to finish my birthday money (I found 2 shirts, a skirt, and a pair of pants), and then went to Marshall's just to see what they had. Then we headed home to spend the evening with out sweet little munchkins. It was a wonderful day! Then Sunday, we went to church. Then came home for a quiet afternoon. Then we loaded up our family and headed back to the church! We deposited the boys in nursey and went to a couples fellowship at Carraba's. This was the first time to eat there for either of us, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't know if the food was just THAT good, or if we just enjoyed the fellowship. It was a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home