Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: B-day / V-day Double Wammy!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

B-day / V-day Double Wammy!

So it's really tough on Hank around this time of year because Valentine's Day is the day before my birthday! He wants to make both special, but sometimes money hinders him. So this year, he came home from work, gave the boys both a car for valentine's day, and gave me the Natalie Grant Wow Praise and Worship CD and the SWEETEST card ever. I love my CD! I have been singing and praising to it all morning!
This morning, I got up and got Bryant up, and Hankie got up and gave me a birthday kiss. Then we talked as I got ready and fed Bryant. I was about to leave and Hankie said... "Aren't you gonna brush your teeth?" So I went into the bathroom and I had a surprise from my boys! I had smelled a sample of the new Donna Karen perfume DKNY and had loved it, so they had gotten me a bottle of it. But Hank says that the boys picked it out themselves! It sure did make me feel special, though! My day started out with a kiss and a present!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home