Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Thank Goodness It's Monday!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, October 04, 2004

Thank Goodness It's Monday!

Well, I never thought I would say this... but thank God it's Monday! Man, this weekend was tiring. Starting Saturday, I got up early with Bryant and got him dressed and fed. Then went and woke up Tres for a walk. We went to the park with our new neighbor (and Bryant's new sitter) Valerie and her little girl Felicity. My dad came and dropped off my nephew Luke and my sister Jennie at the park, cause they were spending the afternoon with us. So we played and ran for a while there, then loaded up and headed home. Once we got to the house, I set the boys to playing and fixed lunch while Hank iced his knee and watched one of the endless football games on. Fed everyone, got laundry going, changed sheets, straightened house, did my dishes... then it was naptime for all the boys. I tried to get Tres and Luke to sleep, but instead they ended up just watching videos and "resting" for about 1 1/2 hours. Then Luke and Jennie got picked up. I took a shower and made a pie, then Bryant and I headed over to Valerie's house for a house warming party. About 30 minutes into the party, Hank calls me because Tres was crying uncontrollably. I headed back home. Tres was literally hysterical and we still don't know why. So, I put Bryant to bed, loaded Tres up in the van and took him to McDonalds. He finally settled down once he realized he was going to get a Happy Meal! Then we headed home, I put him to bed, got the spare bed made up just in time for my in-laws to arrive home from the Alabama game. Sunday morning I got up, made breakfast, and got ready for church. Once at church, I kept nursery, passed out invitations to a baby shower next weekend, then came home and got everyone ready. I went to Wal-Mart and bought my sister Jennie a birthday present, then went to her birthday party. We didn't get home until after 9 pm. Then I had to clean all over again! I'll take Monday over all that jazz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home