Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Santa Claus

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, October 01, 2004

Santa Claus

My dad is one of the hardest working men I know. I've been thinking about him and praying for him a lot lately. He owns his own business... and he does a good job of it. But he works himself into the ground sometimes. He is also one of the most giving people I know. If there is a need, he tries to address it himself. I can remember as a child going shopping with him at Toys R Us around Christmas for a local family having a hard time financially. We went in a loaded up a cart. He let us pick the toys out. Then we took everything home, wrapped it up in pretty paper. Then he loaded them back into the car. He didn't take us with him, and I wanted to go. But it was around that time, I learned what Santa Claus really looked like. A wonderful man, with work-roughened hands, a giant smile, round in the middle, with thinned out dark hair. And I get to see Santa year-round!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home