Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hank had an MRI done on his knee late yesterday afternoon, and the films show a tear in his ACL. It looks like surgery for him! That changes the dynamics in our household a lot these days. Hankie can't play with the boys a lot, and he can't help me out with the housework. I never realized just how much he does around the house! I knew I had a good one, but now that I'm trying to stay on top of it all by myself, I can see I've been neglegent in my praise of my wonderful husband! God truly blessed me with him! (Thank you baby! I love you!)

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Poor Hank.
So, I take it, he isn't working?
I hope he feels better.:)

6:16 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Hank took 1 day off to go to the doctor and get the MRI, but since his job is not labor intensive, he went back to work to save his sick days for surgery.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

ACL Surgery is not fun, Two of our students have had the surgery since we have been here. They both recovered pretty quickly. They say that their knee bothers them every now and then but they can do all the things they use to- like running- playing- all that fun stuff. Chris and I will be praying for you and Hank and the boys. Any time someone in the household has surgery it changes everything! I know we live in Texas, but let us know if there is anything we can do!!!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home