Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Dad's 'Speed Limit' Birthday Party

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dad's 'Speed Limit' Birthday Party


My dad turned 55 at the end of March and we had a family dinner to celebrate! With all my siblings and their families, we had 16 people total! My Mom & Dad are both trying to live a healthier lifestyle, so I made Low-Fat Chicken Tortilla Soup, corn on the cob, and a reduced sugar version of a cake (the boxed kind). It was actually all very good!

All the kids wanted to help Dad with his candles, so we relit the candles at least 4 different times to let little boys have their fun!

I love it when my whole family is together... there is a lot of laughter and loudness and that is what family is all about, to me at least!

Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you so much. You gave when you didn't have anything and you loved unconditionally. I hope just a little of that rubs off on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home