Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A Moment in (Daylight Savings) Time

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Moment in (Daylight Savings) Time

It hasn't been too hard to get adjusted to Daylight Savings this year. In fact, we are enjoying the extra hour of daylight... we play outside a lot right now! Yeah for fresh air and worn out kids! Love it.

But the Sunday of the time change, it sort of snuck up on us! I totally forgot on Saturday night to go around and change our clocks... in fact, it did not occur to me once that we needed to on Saturday.

So I woke up Sunday at what I thought was 8:00 and started getting ready. At 8:45 I went o wake up the kids and Hank after I got muffins in the oven. When Hank got up he said, "Did you fix the clocks?" That's when I looked at the clock and in that split second tried to figure out how to get us all dressed and at a church that is 30-40 minutes away in only 15 minutes... cause I thought it was 8:45 and it was actually 9:45 and church started at 10.

We decided to stay home, let the kids sleep in and I fixed us a big breakfast instead. It was just a moment in time in our house, but we loved every minute of it!
(By the way, still living with windows open around here!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

luckily i remembered to set the clocks forward.

i've had my ac/heat OFF for over a week now. i love having my windows open. And this is one of those times that I'm extremely grateful that my hubby gets off at 3:30... there's plenty of daylight left when he gets home.

5:40 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Looks to me that forgetting about Springing forward was a blessing. :)

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home