Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Beach Boys!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Beach Boys!



As promised... if not a little late!

We took a trip to Pensacola on the second weekend of Spring Break. We had a volleyball tournament and decided to take the opportunity since we were technically there to work, and turn it into a mini vacation! We couldn't take Sophie because we didn't have someone to watch her during volleyball games, but the boys got an early taste of summer!Tres could not wait to hit the beach! The water was cold... but that did not stop him from getting in up to his chest over and over again! Bryant was more interested in finding seashells and building sand castles! And when we needed a break from the sand and surf, we headed up to the hotel pools and hot tub and relaxed there... and our boys are starting to learn early that the place to be is in a hot tub with attractive girls... I was laughing so hard watching Tres watch these two girls out of the corner of his eye!What's funny is one of these girls turned out to be a young lady I coached two years ago! It's a small world.We took the boys to ride go carts on a track that was right on the beach. Hank and Bry were on a team and me and Tres were a team. You wanna take a guess at who won??? Yup. That's right, folks. Ride with Mom and you will probably be on the winning team! I have to share this though... we're in our go-cart and we're zooming around curves and Tres is giving me play-by-play on how far back the guys are and he stops and looks at me and says, "I just thought this would be more challenging." He makes me laugh!

After that, we found some good seafood, and then headed back to the beach...... for a little more fun in the sun! All in all, it was a fabulous get away and the boys loved every minute of it! Oh, yeah!! And our team won the silver bracket!

I have a lot more pics to share... but the computer is being so slow and I want to try to start to get caught up... one day, I guess.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Well duh... I knew you were going to win... The cop that pulled you over in alabaster knew you were going to win... your a mom and you know how to drive like a racecar driver!

4:56 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

and you drive a minivan so a race car is nothing...

6:13 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun...no let me correct that...you DID have so much fun! I love seeing the family memories you have!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home