Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Just Gonna Start...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Just Gonna Start...

...Or else I never will! Life has been overwhelming since January, to say the least! I hope to catch you up on everything that has happened, but I thought I just better start back with everyday posts, or I would never get back in the groove! I have to say, though, that I have enjoyed my little blog break.

Well, let me catch you up on my fam:

Tres is such a big boy now. He reads everything! I ran into his teacher at Target and he literally gushed about him and about how he is above average and that a lot of the first grade teachers want him because he is so good and respectful! [Pause for this proud parent moment!] His front two teeth are loose... and one of them is chipped due to the fact that he is your typical little boy who rough houses with his brother on the trampoline. He is counting down the days until summer and swimming! We have a long weekend planned to the beach... and he is so for that! He's a beach boy through and through.

Bryant is learning the recognize all of his letters and numbers... he can count pretty darn high all by himself. His vocabulary impresses me daily... he says appreciate, immediately, and a bunch of other ones that I can't remember but make me laugh out loud when he uses them. He turned five and has seemed to have become a little man overnight. He is a helper... he likes to help me clean (sometimes) and doesn't mind playing with his little sister in her room (most times) and loves to be the one to kiss her and wake her up in the mornings and lay with her at night. He is excited about tee ball and soccer, and although he has to pick just one, we can tell he's gonna be a sports boy! He likes to watch sports with his Dad at night.

Ava Sophia... oh, Sophie... what can I say about the resident diva? She is full of sass and stubbornness. She loves to look 'pitty' (Pretty) and she loves jewelry. She takes care of her babies constantly and could watch 'Mickme' (Mickey) all day long. She absolutely amazes me with her vocabulary and (I'm so not exaggerating!) she says up to 6 word sentences. Ex: I just sneezed... she said, "Scat cat, Mommy! Excuse you!" She is learning her manners and she's starting to understand the difference between 'guils' (girls) and 'boi-yees' (boys), although for a while she was the only girl around. She is learning colors, but right now she thinks everything is 'poople' (purple) and 'leyow' (yellow).

Hank and I are just now taking a deep breath from life. We coached an off season volleyball team together for the first time and had a blast! In the midst of it all, Hank has kept busy working up to 60 hour week. I'm getting geared up to teach Public Speaking to homeschoolers again next fall and hope to add Creative Writing.

So that's it in a nutshell... I will be adding a bunch of stuff when I get a chance... including:

Easter and visitors
Sophie has asthma?
Bry's field trip to the zoo
Volleyball
Etc!

See ya soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

welcome back to the land of blogging!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Well, hello there stranger! I was beginning to wonder where you were! Glad to see you back, hope all is good. Sounds like you've been busy - can't wait to hear all about it.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Tabbie:) said...

Glad you are back!! Been missin you.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home