Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Jennie's Birthday!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, October 05, 2007

Jennie's Birthday!


Jennie turned 35 today! We celebrated on Wednesday by having a family dinner at Sol Azteca. Jennie likes to do it there because there is usually a marriochi band. But for some reason, they weren't available. She was a little disappointed, but nothing a little chips and salsa couldn't cure!The men had a football meeting. I guess they think if they talk about football strategy, somehow, our team will play better! :)And Ava Sophia wore a special shirt to help celebrate her Aunt Jennie's birthday. Can you read it? It says, "You think I'm cute, you should see my AUNT!" I had to get a picture with all of the aunts!
Here's my brother Matt giving us the helium version of "Happy Birthday." All the kids thought this was great!


Have I told you guys that Kayla and Matt are expecting again? She is due April 8th. She says she feels like its a boy again. But I'm thinking girl! Mainly because I have so many cute things I could pass on! :)And I think seeing two little girl cousins play together would be so fun!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

WHAT!!! You forgot to tell us why she was in the hospital this weekend!!!!!!

12:16 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Wow, I can't believe she's 35!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home