Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Cross-Eyed Cutie

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Cross-Eyed Cutie

Ava Sophia got to wear one of the little dresses that was once Sierra's this past Sunday. She looked so cute in it! It almost made Aunt Tonnie cry! :) I took this picture at church. But I wasn't satisfied with how her head was laying crooked. So I straightened her head, and took this one:Focus, Ava... focus!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

HAHAHHA! I tell Lily all the time not to make that face!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh and she is getting prettier and prettier every time I see her......isn't it nice to have pretty baby girls ;)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey, look a there...She has her Uncle Eric's eyes!!!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home