Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Picture Day

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Picture Day

Tres had picture day this past Monday. I found a blue polo style shirt on clearance at Target for $1.48, and it matched his eyes perfectly!! He got a haircut, and a new style, and he was spiffed up and ready to say cheese! I took a couple of pictures of him myself just to document the day.A practice smile... which I told him to tone down a bit! :)The ladie's man look! Smooth!What more could you want? Looks, charm, charisma, and a sense of humor!!

I know I might be weird... but I am thoroughly enjoying all of Tres's firsts. First day of school, pictures, etc. I love hearing about his day and what he's learning. I love hearing the random things that happen ("Abby wiped snot on me today in line and I told her to stop!" or "Riley's mom put soup in a crayon for her lunch today. Can you do that too, Mom?"). And I am really looking forward to his first fied trip on Friday! I do sometimes long for the days when we were his whole world. But I am so excited to see the world through his eyes.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

He is a little charmer & sooooo CUTE! But don't tell him I said that. hehe

12:32 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Don't even look like you want to get any kisses from him.

I LOVE that blue on him. Makes his eyes pop!!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Oh Jamie! He's so handsome! I know EXACTLY how you feel abuot loving all those little "firsts" - no matter insignificant they may seem.
And it is so bittersweet as they grow up and you aren't their whole world anymore.

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home