Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Two Months

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Two Months


How can two months come and go so quickly? Two months since our little princess entered our lives unexpectedly early! Two months since a little dark haired, serious, and quiet baby turned our little family upside down! Two months since this mom has gotten a full night's rest. And two months since my already overflowing heart expanded yet again to include one blue-eyed baby girl.

I had Bryant at the doctor yesterday, so I asked them to weigh her. She was 8 lbs. 14 oz.! What a chunky monkey, huh? The doctor was impressed that she has gained nearly four pounds since birth! She definitely loves to spit up on me... her favorite times are in the middle of the night or wee hours of the morning. And usually she does that down my shirt or in my lap.

Her smiles are much more frequent these days! I've even heard what I think could be described as a smile. She squeals when she is unhappy, which isn't that often.

She sleeps about 6 hours a night, then another 3 or so. And on two occassions has even slept 8 hours!! She slept in her crib last night for the first time. Not sure how I feel about that... but she seemed very comfortable.

She responds to voices, focuses in almost all the time now, and we are enjoying finding her new outfits in her closet every day!My favorite!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Such a cute picture of her smiling with her tongue sticking out.

10:48 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

You can't get more adorable, even after she poops on ya!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

she looks a lot like bryant in those pictures... very cute little girl!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

She has sweet sugars too!!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I love the pictures Jamie. I always check your site. Makes me smile when I see your beauty!

8:41 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

AWE! I think she looks like her daddy! What do you think?

10:24 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Ok, I thought in the beginning she looked like Tres. I'm changing my tune. She looks a lot like Tres. Did you catch the big Pier 1 kids sale?

7:36 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

She is so pretty!!!! I can't wait to see her in person!! Traci

3:43 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I can't wait to get the 2 of them together. Even after 3 kids you still forget all the stages your baby goes through so I love looking at your updates to see what comes next. HUGS!!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Jamie...got an update from Crystal's and glad that baby Ava is doing fine now, take care.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

oh how cute! I love that last picture! I can't believe she's 2 months old already!

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home