Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Be quiet!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, December 01, 2006

Be quiet!

A couple of nights ago, we were driving home late from somewhere and the boys were being slightly obnoxious in the backseat. They were picking on each other, and crying, and aggrevating one another... so I pulled out an old phrase I had heard one of Tres's old pre-school teachers use. I said, "Okay boys, it's time to zip it (you make a zipping motion across the face), lock it (make like you're turning a key on the edge of your mouth), and put it in your pocket (put the imaginary key in your pocket)."

Tres promptly does what he is told and looks out the window. I turn around thinking I may have solved the problem for a while... when I hear a loud whisper from the back seat. It was Bryant, "Mommy, Mommy! I no have no pockets!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home