Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Girl's Day!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Girl's Day!

I am so excited! One of my BEST friends, Kelly Willis, told me a couple of weeks ago to get a sitter for today so that we could have a girls day! We are starting at Edgar's Bakery for lunch, then we're gonna catch a movie. My mom is gonna watch the boys for me. It's much needed, I think. I love my boys and my family and taking care of them. But a little rejuvination never hurt anyone, huh?


Here's a game the boys have been playing lately. Bryant let's Tres drag him around the house! Sounds like carpet burn to me, but they just laugh and laugh!

3 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

I love it. My kids do that too, and now Emma has been riding Jesse's back like a horse. I never thought he could hold her up like that. He can go around the living room with her on his back. I agree about the much needed rejuvination. I sure need some!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Everyone needs time with the girls every once in a while. Glad you are getting some time to relax!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

That looks like fun!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home