Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Funny Stuff

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Funny Stuff

A couple of days ago, I took the boys on a walk. When we were on our way back to our house, Tres looks up at me and says, "Mom, sometimes my crotch makes me fall." I thought I must have misheard him, since I don't use that word. So I said, "What did you say, honey?" Then he repeated, "My crotch makes me fall down sometimes." I was stunned... and had NO clue as to what he meant. So I asked again, "What did you say?" At this point, he was getting exasperated with me... so he stops, raises his voice up slightly, and points dramatically at his shoes... "Sometimes, my crotch makes me fall down!" He was wearing his Crocs... I corrected him after I quit laughing!

6 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

hahahhahahahah....lololololololololol! THANKS!

10:23 AM  
Blogger dana said...

I needed that laugh. Kids catch you off guard all the time.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

that is awesome...esp to someone who use to use that word ALL THE TIME.

8:28 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I just read D this story & he is laughing so hard!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

that's great!!!! I love it!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Danielle B. said...

I needed that laugh. You know I have some funny stories about my class that I should problably share but people might now get it since you have to really hear my kids try to talk...I know I shouldn't make fun, but sometimes it's what keeps me from loosing my mind!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home