Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Lunch with the ladies and the babies!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lunch with the ladies and the babies!

On Monday, the boys and I got a special invitation to join my Mom, Kayla (my sister-in-law), and my nephew Tyler at Olive Garden for lunch! What a treat! I rarely get to spend time with Kayla because she works and stays busy taking care of Mr. Tyler! He has had several bouts with sickness lately! A staff infections, tubes, and a virus to name a few! He is definitely back to his normal cute and sassy self!


The cousins all enjoyed seeing each other!

Tyler L-O-V-E-D every bit of food his mommy put in front of him! Especially the noodles!

Tres and Bryant enjoyed some chocolate gelato for dessert... Tres just enjoyed more than everyone else!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

staf infection!!! GEEZ- that poor little guy.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home