Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: What's a 4-letter word for 'poop?'

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, September 25, 2006

What's a 4-letter word for 'poop?'





My mom and dad agreed to watch the boys yesterday afternoon so that Hank and I could have a few hours of couple time. Mom said, they walked in and found Bryant doing this... so this was not staged. I guess he sees the crosswords beside our toilet at home too... he is so funny!

4 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!


Did you get to watch the movie??? I HAVE to pull it out. It's about that time.

4:35 PM  
Blogger dana said...

I love it!! I have a picture (I am not going to post) of Emma standing up to pee... just like Jesse. This was just recently and she has known for awhile that "girls sit down" so I am not sure what possessed her to do this, but I got a picture. Kids are so fun!!

5:20 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That's a blackmail picture if I ever saw one!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

hahahahahahaha!!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home