Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Want One Daddy?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Want One Daddy?

Bryant and I had a conversation the other day about boogers. He was picking his nose, and I told him that that was yucky. To which, he sweetly asks, "Me eat boo-gr, Momma?" I told him again, "That's yucky! We don't eat boogers."

So later when his daddy came home, I believe he was trying to tell Hank something about that conversation. He dug in his little nose, held out his finger to his daddy and said, "Boo-gr." Hank, who didn't see him digging for green gold, said, "You have a boo boo?" Then Bry repeated, "Boo-gr, yucky!" Since Hank still looked quizzical, I translated. Bry says, "Me no eat boo-gr." And pushes his littel finger onto Hank's lips. Well Hank and I both start laughing, and that only encourages Bryant to do it a couple of more times, until we got a little more serious and then he quit.

After a full minute or more, Hank says, "Wait a minute," and pulls a big booger off of his lip! I laughed until my side was hurting on that one!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

1:24 AM  
Blogger native-nc said...

OK- that it totally gross & hilarious all rolled into one. Yum, yum- NOT!

10:27 AM  
Blogger hb4bama said...

I have to say, as gross as it was, I was laughing till I couldn't stand. I though he was telling me he had a boo-boo.

Hank

2:05 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

THATS SICK!

Darcy has handed me turd balls before!!!! GREAT!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home