Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Weekly Update

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Weekly Update

I know I've been a bit sporatic with updates lately, so I will try to catch everyone up on the highlights!

*Tres officially turned four at 11:15 am on Sunday, September 17. I spent almost the entire day without seeing him because my singing group 'el was out of town at Ariton, AL (near Ozark) singing and ministering at Bethel First Assembly for their 85th Anniversary service! I finally got to see him at about 7:45 that night. We took him to eat Mexican and he opened a few gifts from us there.

*I had another round with a cyst on my ovaries this week. Painful and no fun. There is apparently nothing the doctor can do. He prescribed medicine for when the pain became pain.

*Hank received a phone call from one of the resumes he sent out. It was from Viacom. Nick at Nite, Nickelodeon, and MTV are all run by it. He has been playing phone tag with the human resources department ever since.

*In the meantime, Hank had his yearly evaluation at ABC 33/40. He got excellent and above average ratings and a small but needed raise.

*I have gotten hooked on a couple of new shows... Men In Trees, Justice, and Six Degrees.

*I have been traveling back and forth all week to Springville Camp to sing at the AG Women's Retreat with my praise team. It's been a bit exhausting, especially with the afore mentioned cyst. But women's retreat is ALWAYS rewarding!

I think that about covers the high points!

3 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

Glad to hear the update. I didn't know anything about cysts. (not that I would) Hope things get better for you. Jesse was born on the 17th (December) and at 11:13. No point there, just thought I would throw that in.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I feel your pain. I know all about those ovarian cyst. I would run fever with them and have to go get a shot of antibiotic in order to help them burst. They are no fun. Heating pad will help though!

3:40 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

Dog- gone- it.....now I have to watch it. Bless her beautiful hide; where ever she may be......

ps Get better!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home